- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Visual Identity
- Web Development
- Academic institutions
- Creative agencies
- Cultural event planners
- Industrial companies
- Landscape architects
- Local shop owners
- Real estate agencies
Clients based in
We are Erika and Diogo, a German and Portuguese design duo working together on interesting international design projects. We love to work with creative companies and people who appreciate quality work and believe design matters.
Erika studied interior architecture at the University of Applied Sciences in Trier and communication design at the Karlsruhe University of Art and Design. As a graphic designer, she has worked for different studios and clients, in Germany and abroad. She loves to create streamlined designs with great attention to detail. Currently, she works at MYMARINI.
Diogo studied graphic design in Portugal at the University of Porto Fine Arts Faculty. He is now committed to websites and has become a well-known and respected member of the ProcessWire community. His design background is essential in creating bespoke websites and finding solutions for what others might think is impossible. He is also a published illustrator.
For us, it’s important to work without creative or technical constraints so each project that we create can have its own personality. That’s why we design without resorting to templates and build our websites using the most flexible content management system.
What brings you to us? You might have a very concrete vision of what you want or just a blurred idea of a project. In either case, we will listen carefully to you and guide you when/if needed. It is crucial that before advancing to the next step, we have a clear definition and agreement of the goals, budget, and timeline for our future collaboration.
Research is an often underrated part of the design process. We take research seriously, as it will allow us to understand and envelop ourselves in the context of the project.
This is the most complex part of the process. Here we will have to go from an abstract idea to a fully visual concept. There are always several paths to follow for each idea and we could easily get lost along the way. Instead, we will focus on only two concepts, and shape them nicely to show them to you. Then, together, you and us will decide on the concept that will serve you best.
At this point, things get really exciting. We will work on the chosen concept and bring it to life. This is the part when we have to get everything right. By the end of this step, the project should be nearly finished.
5. Final design
In this phase, we refine details and get the project ready for development or production.
For web projects, this is the part where we turn the agreed upon design and site structure into code, prepare the server and assist with any technical issues.
For print projects, we usually assist with choosing the material and the printer and take care of the communication with them.
- Ela Rüther — visual identity, website
- Poetry posters — print
- Patina — website
- Freisign — visual identity, print, website
- Plateau — website development
- Gamisch Architekten — visual identity, website
- iLötscher — visual identity, print, website
- Aim Creative Studios — website development
- The Weekender — website, website development
- Fiber Profil — visual identity, print, website
- Kornberg Design Tischler — print
- Follow Us — visual identity, print, website
- Demenzinitiative Karlsruhe — visual identity, print, website
- Anja Michaela — print, website
- Plana Press — website
- RKW — print
- Muesli Café — visual identity, print, website, photography
- Pingpong — visual identity, website
- Ordenar a cidade — website
- Museu do Resgate — website development
- Selected 13 — print
- MAX, CAFÉ, BAR, — print, website
- Porto Celtic Fest — visual identity, print, website
- Ungerecht — print
- GRUPO3 — visual identity, print, website, type design
Get in touch
Currently, we are based in Hamburg, Germany.
Get in touch if you have questions, want to work with us or simply say hello.